I won't be posting long entry today as it might bore you all, let me just give you some of the developments I've made as I turned 15 months.
1. I can now identify different kinds of animals such as; dogs, cat(both sounds like ACK) when I say it, elephant, birds, fish, horse etc.
2. Able to identify between airplane and a flower, loves looking at pictures (esp. animal pictures) in the book
3. Picky when it comes to food. Now drinking my milk with 2 scoops of milk and 2 scoops of cereal to content my small tummy.
4. Meet my daddy at living room gate when he's home excitedly
5. Loves to play with dirt/ gravel or sand
6. Able to point where "yayay" is
7. Standing in the shower while mom spray me with warm water in my little body. Before I used to lie down in my baby bather.. now not anymore
8. Loves eating strawberry, banana, mango and cheese.. don't like water much
9. Loves to study my ABC on Starfall
10. Loves to babble alot, baby babble that only me can understand although I can speak a few words correctly
11. Most of all I LOVE BOTH MOM AND DAD VERY MUCH!