Thursday, February 25, 2010

First Time-Out

Posted by tx sweetie at Thursday, February 25, 2010
I experienced for the very first time on how it is to be put on time out. I guess I tested mom's patience today that is why she put me to time out.

I bet I made a mistake that upset her. I asked mommy if I can go in the backyard to play and she allowed me to. She trusted me that I will not do something that would pissed her off but I did. I played the dog dish putting all the dry food into the water. Mom saw that but it was ok with her, I stayed outside playing for a while and then when she turned her back inside, I did it again for the second time after she refilled the dish with food and water.

That really pissed her off and she brought me inside the house even if I wasn't ready to go in yet. I cried a lot coz I wanna stay in the sun. She told me couple of times if I don't stop insisting and crying she'll put me to time out.

You know babies are hard-headed I kept crying and pointing to the door for I really wanna go out that is when she carried me to my bedroom put down to my pink chair for a 5-minute time out. I just hope that I won't be put in the chair anymore and I will follow what meme want me to do.

3 comments:

anne on February 25, 2010 at 4:54 PM said...

na girl unsaon man nako pag train ug time out si faith tawon nga perti man ning lihokana wahhhh

Tony Briley on February 25, 2010 at 6:56 PM said...

Uh oh!

Her first misdemeanor!

MamaLot on February 25, 2010 at 11:05 PM said...

heheeh naguba ang nawong oi... nice ide sad ni para maanad siya ma train gyud... heheh pero cute kaayo oi

~~~~~~~~~~Come Sing With Me~~

You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear


 

Jadyn -- A Little Bit Of Heaven Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez